The Kogi State Chapter of the Nigerian Youth Congress on 20th November, 2020 had an 8 man delegation led by Comrade Segun Ibidun, embarked on a day working visit to the College of Education (Technical), Kabba, Kogi State to carry out performance evaluation of the administration of the current Provost, Mrs. Victoria Jagboro.
It can be recalled that Mrs. Jagboro was appointed Provost of the College on 1st March, 2017 and reports have it that she has so far performed well.
3. She successfully lobbied Tetfund to open doors for both staff and students to further their studies.
5. Provision of NCC E-pads with internet for staff.
6. 9 different Tetfund projects completed within 4 months after the project commenced.
7. The school currently operates an E-library.
8. Her headship of the institution has being able to maintain absolute peace on campus.
9. Creation of a directory of continuous education.
10. Computer based mechanic workshop constructed for proper learning.
11. Installation of wood turning machine on campus.
12. The college now have a studio for fine art students.
13. She facilitated several projects and funds were properly monitored.
14. Construction of access road to the college’s permanent site.
16. Building of a tricycle by students called Keke Technical.
17. The college have maintained high speed in it’s academic calendar.
18. 250 CTB fully powered.
19. Provision of 25 desktops computers with invertors.
20. Construction of 350 seaters auditorium.
21. Our sampling said students and staff are pleased with her administration.
1. Government should increase fundings to the college.
2. The current provost be retained for second term, to enable her consolidate on her services.