Gov. Bello To Launch 7 Books Authored By Dr. Ogeh Abdulrahman Mohammed, Dir. Account and Finance (SUBEB) Tomorrow in Lokoja.
All is now set for the launch of the 7 Uprear Textbooks written by Dr. Ogeh Abdulrahman Mohammed, the Director Account and Finance SUBEB under the Chairmanship of Gov. Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Executive Governor.
Others expected at the launch are the Kogi State Deputy Governor, Chief Edward Onoja, the Governor Elect, Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo and his Deputy, Comr. Salifu Joel Oyibo.
Still expected at the book launch are Arc. Yomi Awoniyi, Rt. Hon. Yusuf Aliyu Umar, Speaker, Kogi State House of Assembly, the APC State Chairman, Alhaji Abdullahi Bello and Pharm. Jamiu Abdulkareem Asuku.
The Kogi State Head of Service, Mrs. Hannah Odiyo and Hajiya Dr. Habitat Tijani Oyiza as nother of the day.
The book launch according to a statement issued by the planning committee will hold at the NUT Guest House Event Hall, Opposite Access Bank, Lokoja.
The book reviewers are Prof. Egbunu Audu Dangana, Prof. Femi Joseph, Dr. Ibitoye Gbadebo and Ben Victor Otori.
Comr. Abdullahi Suleiman Ndalaye SUBEB Chairman, Alhaji Abdulraheem Azeez Obini, Permanent Secretary, Hon. Sarki Abdullahi Abdulkadir and all the Directors in SUBEB would serve as the Chief Host at the book launch.
HRH, Ahmed Tijian Mohammed Anaja, the Ohinoyi of Ebira land is the Father of the day, while Prof, Egbunu Audu Dangana of the Prince Abubakar Audu would be the guest speaker at the book launch.
The books for launch include:
1. A guide to writers of Term papers, Thesis and Dissertations for Colleges and Tertiary institutions.
Information System for Schools and Colleges.
3. International Accounting for Advanced learners.
4. Liquidity Management in Banks and other related organizations for Financial Managers, Cashiers and Treasures.
5. Fundamentals of Business Law for Schools and Colleges.
6. Fundamentals of Research Methodology for Schools and Colleges.
7. Strategic Management for Organizational Development for Advanced learners.