Chief Dr. Edward Onoja, the Deputy Governor of Kogi State has reeled out 12 salient reasons why his Principal and frontline Presidential candidate in the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Yahaya Bello remains the man to beat in the polls.
Edward Onoja enlisted the 12 points in Letter addressed to Delegates on his verified social media handles.
Read the Letter here:
”A Letter Of Appeal.
Dear Special Delegates,
When the time comes to choose the flagbearer of our great Party and the next President of Nigeria from amongst the very best of the best that Nigeria and the APC can offer, the job will be up to you and you cannot afford to fail the nation, posterity and yourself. To make your choice easy, please consider the following:
1. A totally secured Nation.
2. A Unified and integrated Nation.
3. A gender-balanced leader
4. A detribalized leader.
5. A devout believer who respects and is liberal towards other faithful.
6. A courageous leader
7. An all-inclusive leader irrespective of class.
8. A physically and mentally fit person for the task of Nation building.
9. A leader who knows how to lead his team to victory.
10. A Nigerian.
11. A hands-on Chief Executive.
12. A man whose word is his bond.
Without consideration of region, religion, age, or wealth.
While most of the aspirants tick some or almost all of these 12 key areas, Only one man clearly ticks all.
A New Nigeria beckons, let’s make it happen.
From CEDO with LOVE.”