_*Oyegun-led panel on APC Presidential Screening Committee cleared all the 23 presidential hopefuls but recommended a “safe list” which contains 13 names based on electability and ability to adhere to political complexity , while some young aspirants were also included.
Those included in the “safe list” are;
• Ahmad Lawan, Senate President
• Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi;
• Kayode Fayemi, governor of Ekiti,
• Emeka Nwajiuba, former minister of state for education.
• Ogbonnaya Onu, former minister of science and technology;
• Ibikunle Amosun, former governor of Ogun;
• David Umahi, governor of Ebonyi,
• Muhammad Badaru, governor of Jigawa;
• Godswill Akpabio, former governor of Akwa Ibom;
• Tein Jack-Rich, an oil magnate.
While the 10 aspirants that were not included in the “safe list” are;
• Tunde Bakare,
• Rochas Okorocha,
• Ben Ayade,
• Ken Nnamani,
• Ikeobasi Mokelu,
• Demeji Bankole,
• Felix Nicholas,
• Uju Ken-Ohanenye,
• Ajayi Borroffice.