1. Lack of Purpose: When someone’s life is not driven by a meaningful purpose, such a life can hardly attract quality and productive relationships
2. Dishonesty: If you are the type that is dishonest in your dealings and relationships, it is a terrible character that can disconnect good people from you
4. Nonchalant Attitudes: Carelessness or carefree attitude is evidence of a life without meaningful purpose. If you live a carefree life, it repels purposeful people from associating with you.
5. Ingratitude: Taking people for granted, forgetfulness of good deeds done for you by others, or poor return for the kindness received, is simply ingratitude.
7. Fake Personality: There are no benefits to living a fake lifestyle. When right people realize you are a fake and a pretender, they stay away from you.
8. Absence of Value: Everyone appreciates a life of value. Make sure your life offers and adds value to others. Where value is lacking, worthiness is surely missing.
9. Selfishness: It is good to love oneself, but not to the hurt and detriment of others. Be selfless and avoid being seen as a selfish person.
10. Disloyalty: Everyone desires a loyal and trusted lover, friend, partner, associate, etc If your loyalty cannot be trusted, loyal and truthful people will be far from you.
11. Wickedness: If you are wicked and devilish, no godly and right-thinking individual would want to relate or associate with you.
12. Absence of Success: Nobody appreciates failure. If you desire to mingle with successful people, make sure your life is making progress no matter how little. Success attracts success, same with failure.
*Worth Thinking About:*
When it comes to relationships or associations, it is a decision that requires deliberate intention and purposeful actions. Your life can only produce the same category of individuals you continuously associate with.