CE:2100/KGS/PPRO/VOL.T/ 17th July, 2020
POLICE PRESS RELEASE:
The Kogi State Police Command wishes to inform the general public, particularly suitable and qualified Kogites that application forms for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits) are available online. The exercise which has commenced on 14th July, 2020 will come to an end on 23rd August, 2020.
Applicants must have passion for career in the Nigeria Police Force and must possess the following requirements:
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than two (2) sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
3. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years.
4. Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
5. Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
6. Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
7. Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
8. Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers.
All applications must be submitted online. The applicants that meet the requirements would be invited for physical screening from 24th August to 30th August 2020.
The names of successful candidates will be published in selected national newspaper and other platforms on 14th September, 2020.
To apply and for more information, visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
The Command requests applicants with complaints or technical difficulties to call 08100004507
Consequently, the Commissioner of Police, Kogi State Command, CP Ede Ayuba Ekpeji warns those who may intend to take advantage of this exercise to extort money from the applicants to desist or face arrest, as the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge.
DSP WILLIAM OVYE AYA,
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
KOGI STATE POLICE COMMAND